We try to always use the 3M 50 for all intermediate because it has removable adhesive. However if for some reason we are out of the 3m, we use the Oracal 651 as a substitute to complete the order.
- 3 mil calendared film
- Removable adhesive up to 3 yrs with heat
- Flat to simple curved surfaces with out rivets
- 5 year outdoor durability
- Application temperature 40° to 100°
- For short term use only
America's leading high gloss intermediate film.
- 2.5 mil calendared vinyl
- Up to 6 year outdoor durability
- Permanent solvent-based adhesive
- Not edge stripped
- Most opaque film available